This is carried out where space permits, with minimal damage to area.
- The removal of trees which are structurally unsafe. This may involve controlled dismantling techniques and specialized equipment
Heavy winching equipment
- Tractor mounted winches, timber crane with winch.
- These can be used for felling and lifting large trunks and limbs.
- It is a controlled and efficient method where space permits.
- These may be used in a high risk area (over properties) for dismantling trees.
Elevated platform lifts
- These are used for work in trees bordering highways.
- A safe and efficient way of working